מוצגות 6 תגובות – 1 עד 6 (מתוך 6 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
    Upperc1
    משתתף
    • נושאים 1
    • תגובות 2
    • פעילות 3

I need a CPAP. I just made Aliyah and only speak and read English for now. I live in Jerusalem. I went to try to fit for a CPAP mask at two places so far. They are not much help because they do not take the time to explain or give choices on masks and units. Right now, I am trying a AEONMED with a ResMed Pillow mask. My issue is hygiene I ask about maintenance and the technician stated it does not need to be maintained for cleanliness. Which seems unsafe. I need to find a place here that will find me the right unit and supplies so I can keep healthy. What units and masks can I get through Macabi and where can I go in Jerusalem.

Upperc1
    משתתף
    • נושאים 1
    • תגובות 2
    • פעילות 3

צריך CPAP. בדיוק עליתי לארץ ואני מדבר וקורא רק אנגלית בינתיים. אני גר בירושלים. הלכתי לנסות להתאים מסכת CPAP בשני מקומות עד כה. הם לא עוזרים הרבה כי הם לא לוקחים את הזמן להסביר או לתת בחירות על מסכות ויחידות. כרגע, אני מנסה AEONMED עם מסכת ResMed Pillow. הבעיה שלי היא היגיינה. אני שואל לגבי תחזוקה והטכנאי ציין שאין צורך לשמור על הניקיון. מה שנראה לא בטוח. אני צריך למצוא כאן מקום שימצא לי את היחידה והאספקה ​​המתאימה כדי שאוכל לשמור על הבריאות. אילו יחידות ומסכות אני יכול להגיע דרך מכבי ולאן אני יכול להגיע בירושלים

Avis
    מנהל בפורום
    • נושאים 93
    • תגובות 859
    • פעילות 952

On the Maccabi website, you can find 3 CPAP providers by agreement. They need to provide a complete service and provide you with complete information about your rights.
    If you are dissatisfied, you have the right to select the others. We suggest you try each of them and do business with the best.

מצורפים:
    Upperc1
    משתתף
    • נושאים 1
    • תגובות 2
    • פעילות 3

The ones that are offered by Macabi are they APAP or CPAP machines? Do all the suppliers gave you do a titration study to determine the right individual need of the patient

?

Avis
    מנהל בפורום
    • נושאים 93
    • תגובות 859
    • פעילות 952

I do not belong to Maccabi. From what I understand, the diagnosis is made in a sleep lab approved and certified by Maccabi, from which they receive a diagnosis and confirmation of the reception of a device. With the approval, contact the Maccabi dealers, the dealer should give the device a try before the purchase and after several nights of use, download the sleep results and adjust the device again according to the results, after the purchase you can request a download of results and if necessary to adjust again. I think you should do it once a year. APAP is an Automatic device that changes the pressure during sleep, according to the defined pressures. The CPAP gives a constant preset pressure. There are those in need of constant pressure. I think it is preferable to take the automatic and if necessary, it can be turned into a constant pressure by aiming. The dealership should not diagnose.
    There are many traders and brokers who take advantage of the lack of understanding of the newly diagnosed, some guarantee service all the way too, but after the sale, disappear or demand money for every call or service after marketing.
    If you do not contact the dealer listed, Maccabi cannot  help in case of a problem.Some merchants take care to publish posts under a different name and praise themselves for reaching out to new people. You should be careful of them. There are also traders who set up a forum.
    On our forum there is no advertising, designed for users of CPAP, volunteers that this is not their profession. The forum does the best to prevent traders from making their voices heard. Just known and Kupot Holim's authorized dealers.

Avis
    מנהל בפורום
    • נושאים 93
    • תגובות 859
    • פעילות 952

The previous post written in Hebrew and translated with google to English. I just went through the translation, and I don't think it's clear.
    Let me know if you'd like me to rewrite it in English.

מוצגות 6 תגובות – 1 עד 6 (מתוך 6 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.